Thursday 18 November 2010

For People, Quotes & Allah SWT

dear people,,
thanks for lightening so many people's day
through your touching words
thanks for sharing all of them
thanks for helping others
by your invisible 'hands',,
you have saved uncountable souls
who need shoulder to cry on,
who need ears for their bunch of complaint,
who need crumb of energy just to smile,

dear quotes,,
thx for accompanying me
everywhere
everytime
most of your quotes have been sticking
strongly in my mind

dear quotes,,
please,,
I need you all,
in many different particular moments
in unintentional chances
thank you
because, most of you have been raising me up
almost of the time
ya,,
frankly speaking, I can't count the moment
one by one

alhamdulillah,,
thank you, dear Allah
You gives Your strenght to me through them


^0^/

('.^)b

No comments: